Maggie Lyons, President
Maggie specializes in bankruptcy and state receivership reorganizations and liquidations. She has served as a Chapter 11 Examiner, a court-appointed receiver, and an independent trustee and special master in civil cases in state courts for Idaho and Washington. Most of her work has involved asset recoveries, creditor distributions, and forensic accounting.
- Metropolitan Mortgage and Securities, Inc., and Summit Securities, Inc. – Acting CEO, CFO, President – Responsible for administration and supervision of liquidating Chapter 11 in Spokane, WA.
- Plan confirmation effective February 2006: Metropolitan Creditors’ Trust and Summit Creditors’ Trust – Plan Administrator/Trustee for both trusts.
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort and Pack River, LLC – Chief Financial Officer – Served as interim CFO during receivership and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Output Technology Corporation, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Spokane, WA – Served as Chairman of the Creditors' Committee.
- MOR Manufacturing Corporation – Chief Financial Officer – Joined company in start-up phase. Secured funding for expansion and provided necessary financial services for private investors and bank.
- Mountain West Bank – Board Member, appointed January 2017.
- Panhandle State Bank – Director 2001 to 2014.
- Micron Technology, Inc. – Accounting Manager – Joined company in start-up phase. Served as accounting interface for preparation and filing of the Initial Public Offering (IPO) for the company. Responsible for SEC accounting and reporting.
- Micron Technology, Inc. – Distribution Sales Manager – Managed nationwide distributors of DRAM products. Implemented accounting controls and reporting procedures for distributors.
- Touche Ross and Co./Deloitte and Touche – Public Accountant, Audit Department.
+ Professional Certifications/Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Idaho, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, 1983
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), 2002
- North Idaho College, Computer Information Technology (CITE) Program
- Continuing education courses and seminars annually
+ Civic & Volunteer Activities
- Union Gospel Mission Steering Committee for Kootenai County Expansion Project, 2009 to present
- Ending Kootenai County Homelessness (EKCHO) Task Force Member, 2008 to present
- CHS Viking Touchdown Club, Co-Founder and President, 2003 to 2006
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Kootenai County, network services, 2002 to 2003
- Hayden Little League, President, 1995 to 2003
- United Way of Kootenai County, Citizens Review Panel, 1995-1997
- Festival at Sandpoint, Board of Directors, 1996-1998
- EXCEL Foundation, School District 271, 1989 to 1992 and 2005 to 2007